Friday, June 15, 2018

Hey, That’s Your Kid Too!

Sometimes a man will walk away from a relationship with minor children feeling that his obligations are finished.  How wrong is that?  They cannot legally run from their responsibility even if they live in another state.  Know this, child support agencies in different states are required to help each other establish and enforce child support orders.

There are a couple of ways to collect child support when the other parent does not live in Maryland.  You may formally ask a Maryland court to order child support payments even though the other parent doesn't live here.  You also can ask the child support agency where the other parent lives to help establish a child support order.

Help in doing so comes in the form of Baltimore area family lawyer Briana Arnold.  She has dealt with “deadbeat” parents for a long time and she will fight aggressively to make sure that you get the money required to raise your kid(s).  Contact attorney Briana Arnold today to arrange a sit-down at her 1777 Reisterstown office by calling (410) 484-1400.

No comments:

Post a Comment