Your total commitment is to win custody of your minor children. Everything that you have been doing or thinking has lead up to your court appearance(s) to make that determination. Did you know that even the way you dress in front of a family court judge could be a deciding factor in how much time you will be spending with your kids in the years to come?
Here are some things to do before you walk into court –
1. Show willingness to work with your ex.
2. Request an in-home evaluation.
3. Always be aware that perception IS reality.
4. Prepare any and all documents.
5. Work with an experienced attorney.
As to that final point, if you live in Baltimore County contact Briana Arnold right away. She is an experienced child custody lawyer serving the Baltimore area. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by sitting down at her office located at 1777 Reisterstown Road. Call to arrange an appointment at (410) 484-1400.